Toe seems off

Looks like they owe you a new alignment.

You might double check they sent you the correct lift. Do you have a heavy bumper and winch?

FYI. They (alignment shops) can't change the values but they can change specs to make the numbers green.
I'm looking up jk factory alignment specs. I know TJ caster is +7 and +5 is what I have with 2.5 in lift. That camber can only be changed with offset ball joints. I think the rest looks ok.

BTW I'd check the front ball joints cause they shouldn't change with a lift.
And the left side is off.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

BTW did you install longer bump stops and brake lines?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Glad someone with more knowledge on this than I is helping you. JNinPA, I have a question for you: On cjs the pitman arm faces to the rear of the jeep, in his photos it appears his is facing to the front. are the tjs and jks set up facing the front?? just curious so I don't tell someone in the future incorrectly. in my defense, lol, I did state in one of his threads I didn't know much about his model, but I tried lol. glad you are getting him straightened out.

Glad someone with more knowledge on this than I is helping you. JNinPA, I have a question for you: On cjs the pitman arm faces to the rear of the jeep, in his photos it appears his is facing to the front. are the tjs and jks set up facing the front?? just curious so I don't tell someone in the future incorrectly. in my defense, lol, I did state in one of his threads I didn't know much about his model, but I tried lol. glad you are getting him straightened out.
Hahaha that's why I asked like 3 times ... to the rear? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tj, yj and ace CJs, the pitman arm points to the rear of the vehicle. The jk points forward. Even in all the pics I just looked at, the jk points forward.
In function it doesn't matter as much, however if it were to point back and you flipped it forward you would need a longer drag link to and you may have some binding at the knuckle with a full right turn. The drag link should be perpendicular to the knuckle and drop pitman arm when the wheels point forward (zero turn).

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

How is this working for you now?

For front springs you may want to call OME or Blaine at Currie enterprises to help define the correct front springs for you. Riding compresses is not good. Those springs will relax over the next year.

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

Well they sent me the wrong part so no coil spacers yet.

Thanks for the help guys.

I was going to but the cheaper option was the coil spacers for now.

Back