Lift kit

syrekn_390

So I Recently put 31” ko2s and 2” spacers all around on my 2000 TJ and I’m going to be looking into lifting the jeep this spring. I don’t know what sites to look at for a good lift. Is buying rough country lift kits ok? Obviously im doing a suspension lift and I’m looking to go around 2”-3.5” lift. If anyone has knowledge on good quality lift kit sites I’d be happy to hear from ya. Any advise helps. #jeepon

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Rough county is ok. You need more than what comes in some of the kits so don't look st price only.
Up to 3 inches you will need: Bump stops, extended brake lines, adjustable track bar front and back. Possibly shims for the skid plate or extended motor mounts if you get vibrations in the driveshaft. If you go above3.5 in you will likely need the above plus slip yolk eliminator

Obviously springs and shocks. Though a 2in BB you could get away with just the BB. You might want the adjustable track bar.

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

The Ribicon kits are well built. I like the long arm, but for the minor lift you are contemplating, a short arm lift should be fine. At 3", beware you should be considering a short shaft mod for your transfer case as the drop kits can lead to shifting problems.

Rough Country kits are okay for road use and light offroad. They're just not built heavy enough for hard offroad use.

Back