Turbogus is offline Senior Member

Heavy Duty seat covers

For more than a couple of years now I've had these pair of Corbeau A4 seats in Black Betty. I also got from an EBay seller neoprene (skin suit material) seat covers. Through not so thorough use these things are tearing at the seams mostly on account of the profile of these A4 seats. Of course the passenger seat is less so torn out.I've searched for seat covers on the web, but most are application specific. Does anyone know of a universal fit seat cover company that won't break the bank?

Heavy Duty seat covers-p1060960.jpg
    Quick fixes are so named for how long they stay fixed.
    If you run out of gas, no matter which way you decide to push, the closest gas station will always be uphill and in the other direction. Corollary: The likelihood of running out increases when all of the nearby gas stations are closed.
    The parts shop that stocks part for Skylab II will not have parts for our year/model of Jeep.
    We cannot accurately judge the trajectory of a speeding critter (cat, dog, sasquatch).

TerryMason is offline Administrator

Re: Heavy Duty seat covers

I bought some new covers about a year ago, and like you, found that everything was pretty expensive. I finally got a deal on some wet okole covers off ebay - they were returns, and only the front seats, so I got a pretty good price.

Those seem to be stellar, both for quality and price. I'll hold out for a while got to work on the Suburban now.
    If you run out of gas, no matter which way you decide to push, the closest gas station will always be uphill and in the other direction. Corollary: The likelihood of running out increases when all of the nearby gas stations are closed.
    The parts shop that stocks part for Skylab II will not have parts for our year/model of Jeep.
    We cannot accurately judge the trajectory of a speeding critter (cat, dog, sasquatch).

Since having to go on welfare a couple of years back I've been forced to go grocery shopping at Canned Foods Grocery outlet amongst others. Saturday I was suprised to find these in the automotive aisle end. While their material is lightweight and the stretchers don't connect the elasticity of the material holds the seats snugly, and for $9.99 each I can't complain, even if they do tear I can afford to get another set.
    I do feel as though I'm on 'Hatari' or something now...
    Heavy Duty seat covers-wp_20180711_06_28_11_pro.jpg

oh nooo, now I've got that elephant train song in my head.
    Last edited by Turbogus; 07-11-2018 at 10:14 AM.

TerryMason is offline Administrator

Those look pretty good, especially for the price. I ran some cow print seat covers on my cj7 for years and loved them.

Not too bad, I guess I just needed to wrap my head around disposable rather than long lasting heavy duty. I kept the panel from the box so when these give out I can find 'em again.