Heavy Duty seat covers

Turbogus

For more than a couple of years now I've had these pair of Corbeau A4 seats in Black Betty. I also got from an EBay seller neoprene (skin suit material) seat covers. Through not so thorough use these things are tearing at the seams mostly on account of the profile of these A4 seats. Of course the passenger seat is less so torn out.I've searched for seat covers on the web, but most are application specific. Does anyone know of a universal fit seat cover company that won't break the bank?

P1060960.JPG

I bought some new covers about a year ago, and like you, found that everything was pretty expensive. I finally got a deal on some wet okole covers off ebay - they were returns, and only the front seats, so I got a pretty good price.

Those seem to be stellar, both for quality and price. I'll hold out for a while got to work on the Suburban now.

Since having to go on welfare a couple of years back I've been forced to go grocery shopping at Canned Foods Grocery outlet amongst others. Saturday I was suprised to find these in the automotive aisle end. While their material is lightweight and the stretchers don't connect the elasticity of the material holds the seats snugly, and for $9.99 each I can't complain, even if they do tear I can afford to get another set.
I do feel as though I'm on 'Hatari' or something now...
WP_20180711_06_28_11_Pro.jpg

oh nooo, now I've got that elephant train song in my head.

Last edited:

Those look pretty good, especially for the price. I ran some cow print seat covers on my cj7 for years and loved them.

Not too bad, I guess I just needed to wrap my head around disposable rather than long lasting heavy duty. I kept the panel from the box so when these give out I can find 'em again.

Back