Where is the best place to put the light bar on my Wrangler?

William do

[FONT=&quot]If anyone has pics or has already done this can you post up your link or share, thanks! I was looking for the best light bar.[/FONT]

Depends on the vehicle and how much light you would like. Here is a walkaround video of our JK. We have a 52 inch uptop, 4 spot lights on the a pillars, and a hood mounted ~20 incher. After using them all numerous times, my personal favorite is the hood mounted one, although the big 52 incher bailed us out many times before.

If anyone has pics or has already done this can you post up your link or share, thanks! I was looking for the best light bar.
Light bar installations also depend on what you are going to use them for. People that drive in forested areas, may want more light up top, which is why light bars installed above the windshield are helpful. And I need lights for known trails, and snow/fog, so I mount another light down low towards the ground.

Attachments

• S5-20 01.jpg
    S5-20 01.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 17
If anyone has pics or has already done this can you post up your link or share, thanks! I was looking for the best light bar.
Light bars have their uses but just be prepared for some cons: windshield mounted light bars can whistle at speed, glare off hood, DMV might want them covered, off-road use only, and top brand light bars can be spendy I went with a 28" Quadratec J3 bumper mounted. It's a limited use off-road light bar but it has separately controlledQuadratec-J3-28-Inch-Light-Bar-With-Amber-Halo-97109.1121-Main.jpg amber lights that can be used all the time.

Light bar installations also depend on what you are going to use them for. People that drive in forested areas, may want more light up top, which is why light bars installed above the windshield are helpful. And I need lights for known trails, and snow/fog, so I mount another light down low towards the ground.
Amazing, I like this, where can I get it?

Back