juice box

jeep90

whats the difference between the ignition upgrade found on the how-to section, and the juice box? :-? [addsig]

hey jeep 90, they're the same. did it on my 8ocj7 and it works great!
do it yourself, save your hard-earned cash. you'll be happy with
theresults.
[addsig]

Hey guys. Im trying to install the TFI and am having a weird weird problem. Ive installed it twice with the engine warm and everythings smooth and runs great on a test run. The next morning, however, it is undriveable. I switch to the can coil, keeping the large cap and it still runs like crap. Switching to both the old coil and old cap setup it runs fine. Any ideas?

My first thoughts are condensation in the cap..but that seems highly unlikely. Any ideas? It really makes very little sense at all.... Im going to install it on a cold engine saturday to see if it is the cold engine, and not sitting overnight that does it..But am just wondering.

Another thing, Do I just hook up the one yellow wire to the coil? And not the wire going to the little round canister attached to the can coil?[addsig]

Hey make sure you replace the plugs and wires. I tried mine with everything but plugs and had problems. Try the platinum 2. A little bit more money but WOW!! what a difference.[addsig]

Back