Ok one last tire question. Need all suggestions.

L33TJ33P

I am getting reay to buy black rock crawlers. I need to know if you all think 15X8 or 15X10? We are talking about Rock Crawlers so "afford" isn't an issue.

What do you all think??

what do rockcrawlers look like? Are they that cheap new?

If you're going with the 12.5 use the 10 inch, and if you're going with the 10.5 use the 10. Just my opinion.

As far as tires go, I'm partial to the 33 x 12.5 Yoko Geolanders I have on The Pit, although God only knows how I get any traction with these tires LOL

Rob 8) :p :)

Well, we all know that L33tJ33p is from the "Little country town of Atlanta" ;-) but when I do get to the mountians I do hill climbs and mostly Tug type stuff seeing as how we are prolly only 2 hours from each other. I think the the Destinations by Firestone will be fine in a 32x12.50 and the 15x10 will make it look great.

If your running in the rocks or anything that you would want more sidewall to protect the wheel. The 15 x 8 is a good choice. If your looking for a wide footprint go with 15 x 10.

Look it's pure commen sense...we had this debate before...fat tire on skinny rim, greater the chance for popping the bead. That's my theory.

As far as running the Tenn. trails, I had no problems with my tires or wheels. Not alot of rocks, and soft peat like trails. Go with the wider rims, get yourself a phat, fat set of tires, and go play.

Rob 8) :p :)

I just hope your firestones don't go blowin up on you like the old ones. remember the incedent with the explorers. hehe
Mike

Back