Rust

Neia

I'm looking to buy a 1983 CJ-7. It's a good price and runs fine, but has some major rust problems on the floors. What are my options besides buying a new body tub? Would it be better to keep looking for a jeep with less rust or to snag it while I can?

1500 maybe how is the frame??? you can put new floor panels in and stuff...but I would look at the frame before I said...how does it run???

need advice on resurrecting jeep

The frame seemed clean and solid. I'd have to get ahold of a floor lift to say for sure. I'm going to have it inspected on Monday to make sure there aren't any other problems.

Tell me about these floor panels. Who sells them, what's the price range, and are they easy to install. Would it be worth it, or will I have to just get a new tub later? I have pics if that would help. Thanks a million!!!

Umm ...AWESOME!!! That looks like it might be PERFECT!!! :lol:

i see bondo... i dont' like bondo... If you did buy it... I would start looking for another tub right away... I know quadratec sells fiberglass and even kevlar tubs for a pretty good price... now what would be more bad ass than a kevlar tub

Back