Latest Jeep Alarm/Anti-Theft Device

84_CJ7

I've yet to have the first problem with this device. Liked it so much that I got three. No wiring or codes to remember and installation is a "snap". Only downside is the drool and space requirements. :wink:
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Looks like they're ready to go Jeepin'! Good thing I hid the keys.

Scott

Haha . . . thats awesom man. I think one would be good, but 2 is for extra protection. You hit the trail with those puppies???

jeeprostyle said:
Haha . . . thats awesom man. I think one would be good, but 2 is for extra protection. You hit the trail with those puppies???
3. The "Little Guy" weighs about 150 lbs - big bro and the girl weigh considerably more. I let 'em ride every once in while - they're real good. But if 500 lbs of dogs want to make a move . . . well, you know. Ususally if "we're" going to travel we take the truck or the van. But they're like me - they like the JEEP!

Scott

I love it!!!!!! I have 5 rottweilers. My wife had 2 and I ahd 3 when we got married a few years ago. I don't know if I can get all of mine in my CJ7. I am affraid the youngest one would chew up the shifter. He trys t owhen I take him to the vet.

later,
Jackal

" If you're not part of the solution you must be part of the problem, so lead, follow, or get the*&^%$&*( out of theway" :D

Back