New to the area

LRwrnglr

Hey all I'm new to the area just moved here a couple days ago. I've been into Jeeps for along time and am looking forward to finding some new spots to wheel. Right now I'm in Meeker with my parents, until I find a permanent job. Anyway I have a stock XJ with 66K miles, fixing to order a 3" Rustys lift, just something to play around with until I can afford to buy a tow-righ and get a little more serious about it. I'm also looking to meet some new people so if you are needing some help with a project or just a drinkin buddy let me know haha, Thanks

LR

Hey all I'm new to the area just moved here a couple days ago. I've been into Jeeps for along time and am looking forward to finding some new spots to wheel. Right now I'm in Meeker with my parents, until I find a permanent job. Anyway I have a stock XJ with 66K miles, fixing to order a 3" Rustys lift, just something to play around with until I can afford to buy a tow-righ and get a little more serious about it. I'm also looking to meet some new people so if you are needing some help with a project or just a drinkin buddy let me know haha, Thanks

LR

Welcome to Colorado! I am part of a great Jeep group that is both online and we wheel and get together all the time. Feel free to stop by and get to know everyone, it is free and fun. Colorado JeepPeople (Denver, CO) - Meetup
When you sign up just mention that Clutch invited you! Hope to see you there.

Back