Motorcraft 2150 Carburetor for 4.2/258 - Colorado Springs

Gronk

Hello neighbors. I'm new to this site but not new to the Jeep world. I own and operate a custom carburetor conversion business specializing in the AMC/JEEP 4.2/258. If interested in learning more, shoot me a message at: michael.ehrmannAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or contact me through the site. I ahve over 3500 in stock and I do local installs for $50.

Hello Michael,
I purchased a carb and TFI update from you a little over a year ago. I am very pleased with the entire package. The easy to follow instructions and the reams of additional information you sent were awesome. I was truly impressed and I learned a bunch. I would strongly recommend you to anyone needing to replace the old BDL.
Best of luck in your every endeavor.
Mike Stockinger
Gravois Mills MO

Hello Michael,
I purchased a carb and TFI update from you a little over a year ago. I am very pleased with the entire package. The easy to follow instructions and the reams of additional information you sent were awesome. I was truly impressed and I learned a bunch. I would strongly recommend you to anyone needing to replace the old BDL.
Best of luck in your every endeavor.
Mike Stockinger
Gravois Mills MO

Thanks Mike. I'm still selling 50-100 kits per month for the 225/232/258/304/360's.... It's been a VERY bust December so far.

Back