DC Jeep friends

freedomfly

This may be a long shot but it's worth a try. I just got stationed at Ft. Myer VA. Because of the move I had to sell my beloved YJ to a friend. I know that this is a lot to ask but is there anyone in my area that is willing to let me tag along on some rides. The city life is not for me and I need to get back on the trail but I don't have the funds to buy a new rig. I just want to meet some new friends that need some help working on their Jeep. I don't want paid by any means. I just want to do the only thing I am good at. If you live in the area let me know. I am hoping that there are at least a few fellas out there that need some help turning wrenches and drinking beer. Just let me know. No one around here knows how to have real fun. Please help me out if you can.

Check out the off camber crawlers. They were the big Jeep club when I lived in the area

http://www.offcambercrawlers.com

I'd love to have a military friend that could get me on base and access to the motor pool / repair facilities, and I bet those guys would too.

Thanks Terry. I will be sure to get in contact with them. And it is nice to have the motor pool. I won't have to buy a tool for at least two years.

Back