Trail Ride Anytime North East Tennessee

Tug-n-pull

This is not an event but rather an open offer. Shold you be in the Johnson City Tennessee area at any time let me know via email or on the boards and I will be glad to show you around the east Tennessee and Western North Carolina hills. Big hills. Small mouth bass. White water rafting. Easy trails, Mud holes, rough trails. We have it all here in the hills. So if you are ever over this way, let us know! Tug

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Sounds like a nice road trip. My home's in northern Illinois, but i go to SIU. Maybe this summer we can get together...hopefully i'll have a more trailworthy Jeep. -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Tug & Jeeper; sounds like a making of a little jamboree.

Maybe put something together, and see if abunch of people could get together.

I would be very interested, since I have never done any real off roading besides utility trails and back roads.

Time to start working on the CJ, something to plan maybe.

[addsig]

There is a gathering of folks planning to maybe come down in looks like June or so. Would love to have you and the rest of Jeepz.com be here. antman post you aol im name to join us in our daily jeep chat. If you dont have it sign up and either post it or private message me and I will get you in there. Later Tug and come to the hills any ol time!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'LL BE OUT THAT WAY TRADING HORSES,, LATE SPING
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Bring a good trail horse and we can get you out there! Know a bunch of horse folk! keep me posted as to when! Welcome welcome welcome! tug[addsig]

hey tug, i am a couple hours south of you. just north of charlotte. what are some good trails in our area that are not to difficult? odax....... :cool: [addsig]

Hey man I don't know the name of any just out and out 4x4 area. I hear there is one over near Morganton NC at Brown Mt. and there are maybe more around here some place that could be located on a map of some sort. However I do know a bunch that are closed and I am working to reopen at least to group outings on the US Forest areas. But my back yared has several good short runs and if you add em all up in a day you have a pretty good day of play. Come on come on come on lets go Tug :cool: [addsig]

Tug, you sound like a good person. If I get the chance this summer you can bet I'll be asking for a tour. I live just south of Memphis so I'm not too far. Hope I get the chance.[addsig]

was just up to brown mountain couple weeks ago. i know there are quad trails there and boy are they rough.anyway it was closed till spring , some offroading uh. brown mnt is between hickory and lenoir, 321 hwy . then tru the country a short way and you are there. great place to watch whitewater kayaking . the day we pastthru it was in the low teens and spitting snow , it was late evening and they were still in the water. have also heard there are some good trails in uwharrie natl. forrest . that is , from hear going toward asheboro or going east. odax :roll: [addsig]

i live over in j.c. am avaliable to go about any time .i have an xj,2000.i hunt and fish over there a lot! [addsig]

At long last someone to go wheeling with in the area that knows how to fine the jeepz.com site. Cool, Come on hogleg1847 lets go to the woods and wet a line. Tug[addsig]

i would like to talk with you i don:t really understand all i know about this machine in front of me! :-? [addsig]

Tug... it sounds like there's another Jeepborie on our hands ;-) :-D Hey Tug, I guess my girl and I are going down to look at some houses and whatnot. If we get to the eastern part of TN, care if I call? Be cool to hook up, and nice for ya to meet my Lady! :-D Hopefully I'll have my lift and all set up. Later! GR93 :evil: [addsig]

If any of you ever come my way and do not at least stop in to say hello I will flame you on the boards so bad. Youall come Ya hear! Tug :-D [addsig]

Back