Paragon May 15th and 16th

Jeepfrk97

Hey, my first real offroad trip!

ive invited alot of people around hershey, pa but if you want come and ride with us let me know. Sadly most of our jeeps are stock and not much more.... for example the only thing done to mine is 30' tires but i love mud.

but were caming the 15th and then wheelin the 16th let me know if any one is interested in meeting up! thanks!

Phil

Trip Web Site !
http://jeepfrk97.jeepz.com/4x4.html

Paragon is awesome! Check their site out. How many are in your group? I'm intrested in joining your adventure. Take a look at April 17,18 paragon pics in events for some ideas.

I dont know how many exactly how many because i just handed out flyers out in my high school parking lot so im hoping a few but im greatful for any one wanting to come and with some experience

I would like to join you guys but there is one problem....I dont have a vehicle yet. If i can hitch a ride w/ some we will come up. I will let u guys know.

i might be interested in going. i was there for the first time on the 17th of april. thanks for all the help stinkycheeseman. i had a blast

Remember it is a stocker run, but every stock run seems to always amaze me. Either will skill or determination! Maybe this time I can take some pictures of my own :!:

I'll finally come home that week! I'll definately come if my wallet allows it, and hopefully I'll have my new CB tuned by then also. I was at the run way back in October. I haven't wheeled since then, so I'm really psyced on going. I'll try to bring 1 or 2 friends along too. Will there be a meeting place? I remember Bruce and Mike were the leaders then, they were very helpful, but it was a while ago, so I'm sorry to say I can't remember other's names. I wish I could have gone on the other runs you guys had, I've been following the events, though I haven't posted in a long time. But classes are done, and I'm anxious to go to PAP as often as I can this summer.

too bad Iam already busy... Your jeep was nicely setup.. keep in touch Iam not that far from ya. on top of the hill.

stinkycheeseman said:
Maybe this time I can take some pictures of my own :!:

i got some of 'ya-

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

i got more..

Hey JPmuddin,

That would be great! Tom and I were the lead vehicle on Oct's ride. That day we threw a drive shaft early in the ride and used front wheel drive and ramping. We don't quit only get move inventive  :)

ANY ONE who want to come can PM me with there number and ill call them when we get there .... we are driving up on the 15 and wheelin on the 16th!

Hey this is a note i sent to people that are interested look at it and give me a call if interested

Hey ya’ll,

*This is a PM to check if you are still interested in going to Paragon the 15th, and the 16th. The people where I live are starting to bug out….if no one gets back to me or no one responds I’m not going to drive up to meet no one so your feedback is necessary…..this is the itinerary….

Sat -
4pm – people from Hershey will meet at my high school parking lot (Hershey High School) Hershey, PA
4:30pm – we will drive up to Red Ridge Camp Ground and should get there around 6ish
Around 6pm we will set up camp (I have a yellow and blue sierra designs tent)
*** You can meet up at the camp ground if you would like

Sun –
8am – I’ve been told the best place to meet is the gas station before the park so that is where we will meet.
Then after that I’m not sure what’s going to happen but well makes some stuff happen

*I have a semi stock jeep with just 30inch tires but I still want to have fun….i’m up for what ever I just want to be able to get home…so I’m not going to do anything I know ill mess (like snap a drive shaft) my jeep up with…

If YOU want to join me on this excursion I need a few things…
1) Your name and phone number
2) Your Rig type, mod, ect.
3) Anything extras you can bring along (example tow strap, winch would be nice)

If you can come please let me know…. If something happens and the trip get canceled (for example if no one shows up at my meeting pt) I will let every one know. And I will post on the site that I can not make it, however if people show up u bet you ass ill be there. If you have any questions call me at (717) 579-7257 or email me at Jeepfrk04@hotmail.com

If it is a bust, plan for a monthly ride. They are the first weekend of every month. You will be grouped with other rigs with the same mods, and it is a guarantee you will have others to ride with.

Mike
Are you still goin up Sunday? If you are Can I tag along?

Rick

Back