Harford County Off-Road @ Rausch Creek 7/10- 7/11/04

TwistedTJ

I'm just letting you guys know that Harford County Offroad is having a R.C. Run on July 10th and 11th right now theres an est. 10 rigs going and we would love to have more. /Myself and Jeepdude832 will be there and we hope to see a few more people from this board there aswell. So if you can make it come on out :D

I'd love to but neither Jeep is ready for a trail yet.

White said:
Its a jeep. It requires no mods to be Trail Rated .

:)
depends on the trail. Besides, it needs mods for me to follow those guys :lol: and I would be hatin' running a stocker down there. I don't have alot of free time. I'll wait 'till the Wrangler is more trail ready.

Re: Couple Pics

Aw Come on Twisted Copper Ya just have to use the skinny pedal , Besides almost all of us goin have winches we could park 2 rigs nexto eachother and find a way to make a bridge for your Jeep to cross some of the nasty stuff :mrgreen:

Where is that park? I"ve heard of it but not sure myself. I'm itching to get back out. My local club just got a hold of some land finally but its not officially ours till August.

Heather

Thanks Tom, I had forgotten that park. We discussed that after our last Paragon run though, now I remember looking at the site.

I don't think I can make it! :?

Lady

how does this place compare to the paragon? White have you been there? I assume someone in TwistedTJs group is going to be the trail guide so the newbies dont have to pay for one... sounds like a good time, I'll think about it.

I talked to a couple guys up here in mass that have been to both, they say it is a little smaller than paragon, but has more of the difficult trail!

I havnt been there personally yet , TJ was down last time they went......... Jeepdude , Phattyaspen , I know have gone I belive our club pays for a guide

nope never been there... yet....
I will just go to check it out, I can't see going there for harder trails when I have never tried Paragon's hardest ?
Maybe just for a change...

Brake Pad Options?

Well let's see the Cherokee that is stock with street tires (my get me to work everyday vehicle), or Ol Smokey the YJ who's non-existant rear main seal will leave a cloud of smoke and a film of oil on whoever is behind me's windshield????

Sorry Man, just ain't ready yet... I don't care that the YJ is stock, I'd take her as-is, but the oil leak is about as bad as it could be.

Between working my tail off (14 hours today) and trying to make my house saleable, and trying to get the one in PA done, I just haven't had time for nothin'. I'm even paying someone to cut my stinkin' grass for me!!!

ChuginSudz said:
White said:
nope never been there... yet....
I will just go to check it out, I can't see going there for harder trails when I have never tried Paragon's hardest ?
Maybe just for a change...

what are we waitn' for?

PAP's Hardest? you wont be waitin for me....I'll be settin up the campsite.
all_coholic-3.gif

Rausch 7/10 7/11 Sure.....

We can do Paragon as soon as you get the 33s.

Back