PAP Shot!!! July 24?

dick_wilderness

July 24th is open right now. Nothing on PAP's Calender. Who's in? I'm goin into work tommorow and getin off. Gonna wheel Sat. Camp Sat. night, translation
1friday-2.gif

chris

i'm game for the 24th. no camping for me, but saturday wheelin sounds good.

I have the 24th off too, but its a long ride for one day. I work the 25th. Let me think it over. I do want to come up again! Is the park open weekdays too?

Lady :eek:

Yea I'm wondering about weekdays because I have the first week of July off on vacation.

I may just be up to a one day run on the 24th though. I have a near stock friend interested in going to PAP too.

Yeah i'm game for 24th too, just one day. Well, i guess its set for the 24th then. tell all your friends!

Anybody know any good guides? I heard about some dude with a full size Chevy or maybe that other guy with the Grand Cherokee who likes to climb "the wall" at PAP. Ring a bell?

I would like to tag along as long as you guys dont mind wheelin w/ a newcomer. That and if i can get off of work. Will anyone be wheelin on the 25 as well?

I am going to wheel Sat. then camp Sat. night, and drive home Sun. morning. Two days in row is a hell of a beating to put on your rig and hangovers and wheeling don't mix (well maybe they do). But anyways feel free to tag along. What kind of rig you wheelin? Where do you live?

This probably won't happen without our "PAP Guide Team". Frankie? Sudz? White? Stinky? Are you guys down?

Bigger YJ Oil Filter....

NJ, i'll be there. Hopfully frankie will want to come so i can fallow like always.

I'm in as long as I can get my skids on by then. Oh and wheeling and hangovers don't mix. Trust me. :roll:

frankiefire702 said:
I'm in as long as I can get my skids on by then. Oh and wheeling and hangovers don't mix. Trust me. :roll:

As I get older I find the only thing that mixes with a hangover is sleep. Yeah Frank I got some mods I gotta get done to before then myself.

My jeep is going back to the dealer to have a second shot of them fixing the throw out bearing. Hopfully they'll get it right this time and it'll be ready by the 24th. Chances are i'll go reguardless..i don't see a throw out bearing screwing up the trip

I don't think I can go this time but I"m dying to come up sometime! Maybe before summer is out! I think my local club is going up in August. ::sigh:: I miss Paragon!

Fine with me, 31st it is then? Gives frank more time to put on his skids so i can tag along behind him.

Back