Rausch Creek Trip

phatyaspen

Just got back from Rausch Creek. Was a great time wheelin for me. I was with one friend of mine and his two friends. my friend has a 90 yj w/ mopar fuel injection 5" lift and 35" mts and locked in the rear.His buddies had two TJ's one had RE 4.5" and 33"ats and ARBs f/r...the other kid had like 4" skyjacker w/ 33 mts and a super 35., and then of course my hunk of junk... We ran a black trail and a bunch of blues...My first time rock Crawling like that and i loved it... now i need bigger meats so i dont drag my big ol dana 60 across everything....The YJ broke a drag link and broke the factory welds on his suspension hanger :shock: knock on wood i didnt break nothing, but i did land that 60 a lot and put the skid to use pics maybe not so sure...

Did you go saturday or sunday? I was up there saturday with an exterra group and the park was pretty much empty. Still a good time though. :D

frankiefire702 said:
Did you go saturday or sunday? I was up there saturday with an exterra group and the park was pretty much empty. Still a good time though. :D

went up there without inviting me or white! way to go P A L!

i'll remember u the next time i plan a ride -
image-missing.png

frankiefire702 said:
C'mon now. It wasn't my ride dude. Njax invited me to go. Also we both know the grociery getter is out of comission! :lol:

excuses are like
image-missing.png
- everybody's got one & they all stink!

the least u could have done is invite me so i could turn u down -
image-missing.png

:D I didn't even know i was going untill friday afternoon. If you want come down south jersey for a pines run saturday. What ya think? Just bring an outboard with all the rain they've been having. :twisted:

LGR!!!

White said:
whats up with the zj sudz ?
nuttin' - bunch o' mods - waitin' on my custom extended bump stops so i can wheel the 33's at pap - also have a Superior Super 35 kit on it's way from Rusty's Offroad... :D

White said:
No invite for me frankie ??
apparently, frankie can't be bothered with us "lightweights" any more - he's runnin' with a tougher crowd now...Bye Frank - nice knowin' ya buddy -
image-missing.png

Back