Rausch Creek - August Oink - August 21st / 22nd

hey now whats wrong there tom the bmja rub you the wrong way? hey sudz you going? i know frankie said he was going to go. we will be up there on saturday night will have to set up camp by one another

There are 4 or 5 rigs going from the jersey devil goup including sudz. Whoever gets up there first should make sure we have enough room for all of us to set up camp together. :D Is anyone bringing a grille to cook food on for people who don't eat pig?

Bmja claims to be a good group. This is the same "good" group that sunk a guys brand new ZJ, ( total loss)... The leader set him up with the mud hole after outerspare, he had no tow hooks and sucked water into everything. Also they leave garbage all over the trails after there poker runs.
Rode with them twice, nasty looks and not any thankyou's after saving there a$$.

Mike aka stinkycheeseman , Repaired one of there trail marshals jeeps. Not even a handshake.

i will have to agree with you on this one tom, there are alot of ass holes in bmja that think they are better than everyone else. but there is also many nice people in the bmja also. i dont get some of those guys that are ass holes eather because they act like if you haven't been a member for the past 10 years your just not worthy of them. and thats strange because i have only met a few people that i didnt like at pap, usually everyone that you meet up there are good people. thats all from me
slink

SLINKY-YJ said:
hey sudz you going? i know frankie said he was going to go. we will be up there on saturday night will have to set up camp by one another

i’m scheduled to appear – sorry I didn’t respond sooner - been on vacation - yeah, let's try to setup camp together...

-sudz

i might not get there untill a little late on saturday so save me a spot. i have to go to my uncles wedding. (poor guy!!) lol

SLINKY-YJ said:
i might not get there untill a little late on saturday so save me a spot. i have to go to my uncles wedding. (poor guy!!) lol

image-missing.png
sure - is ur super-hot g/f tagging along for this ride -
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
sure - is ur super-hot g/f tagging along for this ride -
image-missing.png
[/quote]

im not quite sure how to respond to that one...... but yes she will be there

so what time are you guys aiming to get there at? we should be there at around 3:30-4:00.

Back