nice little wheelin spot... lots of mud boggin i have some good pics http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286119255
    password is aspen check out all the other albums full of some good pics... i blew my starter... buddy in the red yota blew a front ring gear all in all not to bad the one i got stuck in was pretty nasty rockers deep and my rockers are about 3ft off the ground still in denial that i got stuck... you know what they say you aint wheelin unless you break something or get stuck
    Dana 44 front with an ARB and chromoly shafts, Hi-Steer,Currie 60 rear w/35 spline Detroit w/disc break conversion,Optima red top,Full inatke, Thrush
    exhaust,Jet Chip,AtoZ Stinger, DH fabrication Rear Bumper, Re 4.5" kit w/ 2" spacers

Man that was some deep mud. Where in Chesapeake city?

Nice pics!

i dont know exactly where but i know how to get there... harry you wouldve loved it i let becky drive... she was so happy lol and i got her covered in mud
    Dana 44 front with an ARB and chromoly shafts, Hi-Steer,Currie 60 rear w/35 spline Detroit w/disc break conversion,Optima red top,Full inatke, Thrush
    exhaust,Jet Chip,AtoZ Stinger, DH fabrication Rear Bumper, Re 4.5" kit w/ 2" spacers

MUD is Good! tug

cool pics...looked like a blast!
    IT WAS... a 97 TJ, 7.75" of lift w/disconnects, SYE, 4.88's, 36x14.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials, 4000# Warn Winch NOW...2000 Chevy Z71!

Excellent Pics, nice Ride. I am dying to find some mud like that locally. :-( Sigh. I'm afraid of farmers and thier shotguns, don't think that I'll find any anytime soon.

Lady
    I have many addictions.. I mean hobbies!

Wish I had mud like that by me
    95\' YJ
    4\" Rough Country 31\" MT/Rs
    3/4\" Canyon Crawler Shackles
    Flowmaster Exhaust/Gutted Cat
    Custom K&N Intake
    4 Banger\'

thats why you carry some back up of your own lady

Quote Originally Posted by phatyaspen
    thats why you carry some back up of your own lady
    Or get written permission. Who could say no to LadyJeepFreak!?