Trip to the West ---Ultimate Adventure

Yea mingez as soon as I get something put together. I am still in the process of finding a jeep. Once I do though perhaps you could show me around a bit. Or I could just steal my buddy's TJ. Hmmmm

Wow I cant believe im just catching this thread.... I wish I could make this trip. O well, if it comes close enough to me maybe I can make a day or two of wheeling and hanging out.

Nathan

anyone intersted, I guess this will be a 2 (14 days) week trip... approx-june-july 2005
Maybe later.... really sketchy at this point.

I am definatly interrested. I live on the west coast, so I would definatly be willing to meet up with anyone that heads over this way!!

Nahhhh...

JK, of course I'm up for it. I just hope my TJ is ready by then. My XJ can hang, but I need front lockers and some death wobble issues taken care of. Money Money Money.

Hmmm... Ixityre and I were talking about a road trip somewhere early next year, have to see where I'm sitting at cashwise for the next couple months, but that sounds awfully tempting...

Stir stir stir...

Well Im on the westcoast haha so if u all do end up comn out here Im all for meeting you all some where in AZ or NV cause Im based in Orange County, CA heh

RE: I have a problem

LIke I said, I am willing to go the distance to see you fellers, but if you wanna do Vegas at the end of the summer, that would work out great.

H-4 headlights

Just noticed this thread, never really check out the events section of Jeepz. I'm up for it anytime next summer if I can get the time off work. I don't want to do any crazy trails where I'm gonna bust my axles and driveshafts though...have to get back home.

I am going to start a new thread with a poll so you guy's can choose what state you want to do some sweet wheeling!

Back