Jersey Jeeper needed as guide

raptor_pilot

My friends and I are attempting to make an outing. Unfortunately the one planned for today was shot down by the parents (only 17). One of the key worries was that no adults were going (no parents would go though). We are looking for someone with experience in the are close to Brick that might be able to take us out on basic trails. I have a stock YJ, and other vehicles include a 90's Explorer sport trac, and Dakota 4x4. Anyone that would be willing to be our guide for our first wheelin adventure can either leave a message here, pm me, or email me at raptor_claws@comcast.net. We really want to get out on the trails. Thanks alot.

Mike

P.S. Any ideas on how to convince the parents to allows us to go could be useful also!

talk them into goin wheelin sometime and dont kill them adn they will love it.... thats what I did to my dad and he lets em go whenever now, my mom never wanetd me to go... i just started going and coming home all muddy and she just gave up

yep, that's exactly how I got my mom to let me go. Once they let you go wheeling once, they'll keep on letting you again and again!

Good Luck!!

I live about 15 min. from Brick... where are you thinking of going? when? give me details dude.

Oh and I'm 26... is that an adult? I hope not, I don't wanna be!

Joop

Tell them its riding or Smokin Crack, up to them.

I know some pits to play in not too far from you. (down Rt 70) Invite the parents along for the ride... I'm experiences and responsible if that helps..

when i first got my jeep i started playin in the mud without them knowing, id drop by a car wash on the way home but gradually they found out. eventually i just took my dad out wiht me one time and a year later he owns a rubicon on 33's and takes it to the mountains right behind my yj, some parents you can convince but i do kno my whole family still worrys for my safety everytime im out in the mountains

Why don't you guys head down to Paragon for a day or two. Let your 'rents check out their Website.
http://www.paragonap.com/
They have trails for beginners and you can schedule a guide too.

Sorry Joopin' school's been kinda hecktick lately and i haven't had a chance to talk with my friends about it. Im trying to talk to them about it this week. Sorry to leave you on the edge.
Mike

Ok Joopin and Graewulf. I talked to my friends last night and here is what we came up with. Third weekend of October, 16-17. Either Saturday or Sunday, which ever is better for you guys. If that date isnt good for you guys let me know and we'll change it. It's open to anyoone else in the area that may want to join too.
Mike

Price reduced!!

I don't know if I can make it either day... I take off for vegas wed. the 13th come back friday night, then saturday is my cousins wedding (a huge greek bash) and sunday.... I gonna wager that I will be pretty tired. Maybe I will be able to put in a couple hours of wheelin' but I wouldn't bet on it. Sorry man... If you have another date in mind let me know!

Joop

PLAYSTATION 2 FOR SALE

No prob we're pretty flexible right now. That was just sort of pulled out of our butts. If you're reall busy lately tell me when your free. For the most part we're all free other than the 9th.
Mike

the weekend of 22-24th is open for me. Actually my buddy is coming up from VA probably and we are going to try to get into shark river park. It's not an offroad park, just open land around here, it may be difficult to get into though with long wheelbase vehicles, I'll check out the entrances and see if those large mounds of dirt are flattened out yet.

Joop

I'll check with everyone tonite since i'll see them at the game. As far as I know i'm free. Let me know how the trail looks.
Mike

Hey I checked out those trail heads at shark river park, the one that was easiest to get into is totally blocked off. They dozed a bunch of crap at the entrance. There is another way in of course... I proceeded to enter last thursday after work. It's a steep incline/ decline looks something like this... ^.... I got over it but I'm not sure a stock vehicle would. A buddy of mine got his F150 high centered on it and I had to winch him off. There is one more way in I believe but it goes directly into a sand pit and to get out of it and into the good stuff you have to climb sand hills and go on really narrow trails with high banks. I'm sure a stock jeep would be able to make it just not sure about the LWB vehicles.

Back