phatyaspen is offline Senior Member
    Me and a bunch of buddies are goin to Northe Car. in November i believe the weekend of teh 19th... anyone from north carolina? interested in meeting? I would suppose were going to obx so anyone close interested in meeting?
    Dana 44 front with an ARB and chromoly shafts, Hi-Steer,Currie 60 rear w/35 spline Detroit w/disc break conversion,Optima red top,Full inatke, Thrush
    exhaust,Jet Chip,AtoZ Stinger, DH fabrication Rear Bumper, Re 4.5" kit w/ 2" spacers

dick_wilderness is offline Senior Member
    I'm heading down there in Oct. Is there any trails on the OBX?

In Corolla, where we're staying, it's 4x4 access only. Wether or not this means trails, I'm not sure.

hatemaker22 is offline Junior Member
    I live in NC, and i can tell you that there aren't too many fun trails towards the coast. At the OBX just driving on the beach in some places can be fun, but just a warning, when driving on the beach it is better to have wide stick tires than a highly aggressive tread pattern, and if you get stuck, good luck getting pulled out, i have seen 3 different trucks get stuck trying to pull one out. If you ever head towards the mountains of NC then look me up cause all the good trails are this way