Where is Oregon in all this fun??

beantown

Do I have any Jeepers right here in green old Oregon who do anything?
If so get to posting, lets get rolling! :twisted:

CJ-3A Question

beantown said:

I thought "beantown" was Boston!?! :? Have you relocated? or do ya just like the name?? BTW - I voted no, but I'd take one if someone gave me one.

Will somebody please tell me what a "Rav 4' is so I can decide if I like them or not?

I must have skipped school the day they covered those :? :? :?

Never mind, I found out just now.

On the poll question, I'll agree with Mud.. :)

rav4-3.jpg

mud4feet said:
beantown said:

I thought "beantown" was Boston!?! :? Have you relocated? or do ya just like the name?? BTW - I voted no, but I'd take one if someone gave me one.

I migrated accross the Rockies about 8 years ago, I am a Boston original though.....

(I would take a free one too....... then wholesale it out and create the sickest XJ the world has ever seen!!!!!!!) :twisted:

My what a pretty picture of a Rav you have, is that now wallpaper for the computer 90XJ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: 1074612

My what a pretty picture of a Rav you have, is that now wallpaper for the computer 90XJ?

Real Funny :lol:

I'd rather get caught by my freinds riding a Moped

I saw one in traffic yesterday and actually experiance road rage! :lol:

RE: Low on gas

90Xjay said:
My what a pretty picture of a Rav you have, is that now wallpaper for the computer 90XJ?

Real Funny :lol:

I'd rather get caught by my freinds riding a Moped

I saw one in traffic yesterday and actually experiance road rage! :lol:

See I think a moped painted to match, mounted on the back of a jeep would be a fine idea! (its a joke) :roll:

You live in Oregon??? Where??

I live in Eugene.
Laniac lives in Salem.
used to be someone in Florence, but can't remember his name

and that's all I know of.

Yeah I think me and Wrangles are the only Oregonians. Cant remember the guy from Florence either. Wrangles, we still need to get together for some wheeling.

88Wrangles said:
You live in Oregon??? Where??

I live in Eugene.
Laniac lives in Salem.
used to be someone in Florence, but can't remember his name

and that's all I know of.

I live just outside of portland 88.....

Rav 4's are weak and lame

I've never been to Oregon

If you asked 100 people where Beantown is, 100 would say Boston, Massachussetts - unless of course one of them was Sully or a resident of moorpark, california. Wierd Californians :lol:

JK Sully

RE: Re: guess that dictator/sit com character

laneiac said:
Yeah I think me and Wrangles are the only Oregonians. Cant remember the guy from Florence either. Wrangles, we still need to get together for some wheeling.

and whats up with big gay al? :lol:

RE: "Family Style" Roll Bar

Doesn't LGR or LBR...live in Oregon? (I can't remember which)

Edit: LBR lives in Oregon!

And Wrangles, Big Gay Al is laneiac's Avatar, a character from "South Park".

RE: Anyone else havin

I just bought a jeep, and I'm from the Stumptown area as well. Tualatin. Things are now looking up...

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

Mingez, I sure feel dumb now. I should definatly have connected the two, but I guess I just wasn't thinking!

Man, where are all these portland people comming from all of a sudden? We need some Eugene people!!!!

So, 88Wrangles, are you seein' double on the poll at the top of this thread, or is it just me????

Back