West Coast Jeepz Location

I would've picked Colorado, but it wasn't on your list. Next closest (I guess) would be Utah, which is what I voted (hey - Moab would be cool!). Wish I could vote "let's just tour the whole west coast", but I haven't hit the lottery yet!

I picked Arizona, cause it's closer to me. But I'd go to Utah or Cali. I'm gonna soon be hosting a trail ride in the Northern Gila (NM side) and will be inviting all of you. It'll be it's own thread with directions and everything. Scheduled for March...for sure.

Rocker guards

I guess either Arizona or Utah. FYI, I am gonna be in Vegas at the end of March if anyone is gonna be in the area and wants to get together.

I said Oregon cause that's where I live and would be the easiest for me.

I could drive to the next closest state if it's required though

RE: Re: New Member...

Come to lovely Flint, Michigan, where the Mounds ORV park waits to be traversed (never been, but heard is delightful)... Or there's always scenic Walker Township, Michigan, in the heart of Cheboygan County... I've 11 acres of swamp and squishy non-roads for the having...

Never been out West, will probably be heading down to Virginia in March, actually... That trip in Arizona sounds fun...

I picked Oregon although I'd love to do the Rubicon. Oregon is closest for me. Only about 4 hours from here.

RE: Transfercase rattle on a 99 TJ

I noticed Sparky hasn't chimed in?!? Kansas is about as middle-of-the-country as you can get! We might not tear our Jeeps up, but I'm sure we'd have a great time!!

Lot's of good mud up here in the NW lately even though it's a bit chilly.

RE: Re: RE: Electronic Plug

I say New Mexico...in the Gila Forest...yeah...that's it. Colorado would be good too. I have friends up there that would come out and wheel.

RE: biggest tires I could run

I prefer Nv. cause I live here. I wouldn't mind Rubicon, or even Moab would be fun.

RE: need a little help

Sully said:
Me + the jeep = going to oregon in june. Somewhere's near portland.

Sweet. Let me know when you pass through and we can grab some coffee or something. Or maybe even some wheeling!!

Back