2nd Annual Jeeps on the Shore Event (Maryland) June 25th

LadyJeepFreak

2nd Annual Jeeps on the Shore

Our second year of the only "All Jeep" show held on the Easternshore is underway. It is sponsored by Sherwood on the Shore Jeep located in Salisbury. The date for it this year will be June 25th, from 10:00am to 3:00pm. We will have trophies for different categories, an RTI ramp, and a balance platform. Bring your Jeep and show off your stuff. If you don't have a Jeep yet and are interested in seeing what it is all about, please stop out and support us. We will have a live radio broadcast, a 50/50 raffle and several items to raffle off, food and drinks... We will be offering discounted membership rates during this event as well.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I was talking to some of you about this in Chat. This is my local club and we are doing this gig for the second year in a row. It is a great show and were working on adding more fun this year.

We hope to offer camping and wheeling on our local land after the show. If we get that together, I'd love to have some of you east coasters come up and see us! I'll let you know as details develop.

Heather

Back