Tn / NC Events?

josh4x4

Are there any upcoming events in East Tn or NC? I loved the Fall Crawl and I am aching to see more.[addsig]

HEY josh4x4 I am in east Tennessee and all ways ready to go. I am in Erwin near Johnson City tug[addsig]

Sorry so late responding, I am still trying to work my way around this crazy computer. I live in Sevierville, TN and I don't own a jeep just yet. I am lookin for one to fix up, so if you know where I could start please let me know. Right now I just have a 86 F150 4x4 and my brother in law has a CJ7 (not sure what year) [addsig]

I know of several around here for sale let me know the price range you are looking for and maybe I can help. Grew up watching chanel 2 out out of Sneeville and your not all that far away. How is the wheelen over there. would love to come check your area out some time. You are welcome here as well? You do have some big hills out there. Later Tug[addsig]

Don't forget the Jeep Jamboree in Murphy NC, March 28-30.[addsig]

That Jamboree In Murphy sounds good I live in Raleigh, NC so it wouldn't be so bad of a drive. I'm lookin forward to it.[addsig]

Back