Paragon April 16th and 17th

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Hey all! we are bring the massachusetts convoy back down to Paragon for the weekend of april 16th and 17th, wheeling both days (little less on sunday since it is a 7 hour drive home) For those who have riden with us know it is a good time as long as no one breaks down HEHE!

If interested post up or email me jps4jeep@yahoo.com and I will PM you my cell# and the info on times and what not!

ROCK ON!

RE: Take A Wild Guess...

Got some great news today, there was a change of plans...

We're doing Paragon on Saturday the 16th and Rausch Creek on Sunday the 17th (camping @ RC Sat night)!!!

Exchanging #'s through PM's works for me, we'll see you there!

RE: Who

TwistedCopper said:
We're doing Paragon on Saturday the 16th and Rausch Creek on Sunday the 17th (camping @ RC Sat night)!!!

sounds cool - double header - might bump into u again @ paragon - i'm guiding a small group from the-jersey-devil.com on the 16th...

-Sudz

RE: OBA york wiring

Meet ya in the parking lot, I will administer a "how to remember where the 4wd shifter is" lesson!

Good News on Lady!

J!

I'm looking at this one. I have asked a couple of people, Z included. Were both moving in May so we may be able to work this one out since we have found the places were moving into already, April should lend some free time and money. The jeep is on the road again. I'll get up with ya!

H

RE: Question about Tire Size

If I have time to make some new rails, I'll be there...

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Paragon April 16th and 17th

Look for this jeep

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

So people... where are the pics?? I must get some since I was jealous that weekend thinking how I was NOT there this year but insead itching away at my gift from VA... poison oak. And it's still not all gone!

Where are the pics!!

We only had 4 jeeps, so we moved along pretty quick and covered ALOT of ground. I barely had time to stop and take pics... but here are a few of the pics that I have!

DSC01041-1.jpg

DSC01043-1.jpg

DSC01050-1.jpg

DSC01060-1.jpg

DSC01061-1.jpg

DSC01066-1.jpg

DSC01082-1.jpg

DSC01087-1.jpg

DSC01096-1.jpg

DSC01100-1.jpg

image-missing.png

DSC01109-3.jpg

DSC01121-3.jpg

DSC01131-3.jpg

DSC01134-3.jpg

DSC01141-3.jpg

DSC01151-3.jpg

DSC01157-3.jpg

RE: A few Anniversary pics......

Great pictures! Look at all that water, I hardly see any of it!

Nice pics John! I remember that horseshoe waterhole... that's a deep one! Damn I gotta get there soon...

Back