NC area

NCjeeper

would anyone from the east want to plan some sort of jeepz.com ride for this spring? i'm sure theres a lot of members from nc, sc, ga, va, tn, etc..... esp. with tellico, uwharrie, coal creek, and croatan near-by.

would anyone wanna go wheelin' and camping for a weekend this summer? it'd be fun to go with people for a change.... thats half the reason i dont go more. when i do, it's just me and my girlfriend and i don't know anyone.

ideas?

Well, hell yes, mudwoman and I would be up for it!!!!!!

awesome! i have a couple of friends that'd like to go also. hopefully you guys can round up some of your locals as well before we ride out. my brother works for the landcruiser offroad driving school on the biltmore estate in ashville, and he'll probably join us in his toyota. personally, i'll be making a few trips to uhwarrie, maybe a few to tellico, but probably just watching, and i'd like to check out croatan and other places like that. have you guys ever went there? i hear there's some places to wheel in croatan.

yea that sounds great..i havent been to uhwarrie but ive heard alot abut it. i can mabye get a few guys from here

Sounds like a hoot, NCjeeper.....but we'll have to pass on this one..........LBR

Back