PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show

TwistedCU

This Saturday and Sunday (7/22&7/23) at the York COunty Fairgrounds in york, PA. Starts at 10am, registration 7am-11am. After 11 am you can get in but your Jeep can't.

Obstacle course (a good one), RTI ramp, lots of vendors, a swap meet, and many many Jeeps of all varieties. There were over 480 registered last year.

Anyone in daytrip range ought to check it out, it's a good time.

http://www.pajeeps.org/jeepshow/2006 Registration Form.pdf

image-missing.png

TC, What class did you end up in? Checked the window placards in the YJ section didn't see you. I be there early Sunday morning 'til about 10 am then back a gain about 12:30-13:00.

mike

We were there from 1030am through about 3pm. Ran the obstacle course, did well on that. Took the YJ on the RTI ramp... that was pathetic. I gotta do something there, my YJ just plain stinks in the articulation department. Revolver shackles, new springs... SOMETHING!

Our class was Class 3-M. I don't plan on winning anything. The main reason we registered is my son wanted to do the obstacle course. I did get a winch and mounting plate dirt cheap from Quadratec's clearance tent though ;) :)

We looked for your YJ, didn't see it. I'll probably be there tomorrow, maybe take another run at the course too. I'll PM you with my cell #.

Attachments

• ob course3.JPG
    ob course3.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 201
  • obstacle course1.JPG
    obstacle course1.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 219
  • PAJeeps show 3-M.JPG
    PAJeeps show 3-M.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 228
  • ob course2.JPG
    ob course2.JPG