Snow Run..

BadThumper

Hey Guys... "we" did a little snow run today.. nine trucks, it was a blast...

heres one pic...

Snowrun013-1.jpg

heres a vid..

LOTS MORE PICS HERE....

BadThumper.com :: View topic - Dec 22nd

What a RUSH!!!

Me.

That looks like so much fun! I would like to know what it's like to play the snow..

Snow is alot like MUD...

BUT.... you dont need 2 hrs to clean it afterwards!!

The Tug O War was me in my winterbeater XJ VS my Bud in his Winter Beater 4Runner...

I WON!!!! SWEET!!

We did 11 vehicles last Sunday to Slaughterhouse Gulch. It took several hours to snow bash the trail. I have been lazy or busy so I haven't uploaded many of the pictures as of yet.
IMG_5161-1.jpg

Access road to the trail. The Ranger behind the Mighty YJ had trouble and dropped out at the beginning of the loop. Lot of clutch smell and inexperience at snow bashing showed. Poor guy had to head for home and explain to his father that he burned out the clutch...
IMG_5163-1.jpg

Snow was not too deep for the trail (generally) but drifted snow did cause some problems at points.

I'll work at getting some video up soon!

It took all day to do the 6 mile loop. A great way to spend the day before Christmas Eve!

NICE!!

Colorado EH....

Kinda far for me BUT nice lookin Trail!

:coolpics: :piratenanner:

cleanthumper006-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is a movie of The Mighty YJ taking on the final rock obstacle on the same trail - this video and the following ones will take you off-site to my photobucket account.

Great fun! Of course, since then it has snowed a lot here. Most of it in the foothils around Denver so snow bashing trail activity will be diminished for a while!

Back