Disabled Explorers- AZ

flyingwen

As some of you may know, a local boy, Lance, has started a non-profit called Disabled Explorers - Home to aid the disabled in getting outdoors and offroad.

DSC00445-1.jpg

DSC00444-1.jpg

On July 4th, he sets out on a Continental Divide Expedition, the first ever to be completed by a disabled person.

Upon Lance's return to Phx on Sunday, July 27th, there will be a HUGE gathering of vehicles from all over the 4 corner states and Cali to caravan home. This will be covered by local media channels and I would like to invite any of you that are available and interested to please join in on the fun!

Hopefully this will raise awareness for any disabled persons who would like to explore the outdoors as well as show how many responsible, tread lightly people we have on the trails.

Return Party will be help at SDHQ in Gilbert.

Exact meeting time to follow as the time gets closer!

Thanks everyone!

I am speechless. "Cool" sounds so inadequate, but it's the only word that comes to mind. Actually, "TOO COOL"!!!!!!

Lance has a special place reserved for him in the "hereafter"!!!!!! Just wish we could be there. Keep it up!!!!

A couple more humans for a better world,
the muds.

I am speechless. "Cool" sounds so inadequate, but it's the only word that comes to mind. Actually, "TOO COOL"!!!!!!

Lance has a special place reserved for him in the "hereafter"!!!!!! Just wish we could be there. Keep it up!!!!

A couple more humans for a better world,
the muds.

He is one great guy and will raise a lot of interest in this organization

Back