Trails in San Diego?

slavic98tj

Would anyone know any good spots to go trailing in North County San Diego (or anywhere southern california)?

Anything Relatively light but fun? As im an armature seeking some offroad fun.

:D

I realize this thread is over a week old, but if you're still looking for some trails....

There are a few trails around Palomar Mountain, though they maybe closed due to the fires last year. There is Main Divide Road off of Ortega Highway, above Lake Elsinore, there are a few trails out near Hemet, and there's the Big Bear Area.

If you're interested, you're welcome to join in on a run on July 26th up in Big Bear. You can check out 4x4him.org, go to 'Wheeling & Events' > Chapters of 4x4Him > Southern California > SoCal July Run

Sorry for the convoluted way of pointing it out to you, but since my post count is currently less than 5 posts, I can't post a link :shock:

Palomar Mountains !
I can see that from my business's back yard!

I though i saw some trail up there!

Well ****, i have to take a look for myself... or google earth >< haha

Sure i'll check out the website.

Thank you again

There are a few trails up there. If you want to go up there and see what we can find, I'd be happy to go with you sometime. This month is pretty full, but if you want to go the first part of August, I'll run with you.

Hey there, new to this forum but have been jeepin in SD for about the past year. I have been using this site to find some trails. Pretty good descriptions and some have pics. It's communal knowledge and you are encouraged to add to the site. Most all of the trails seem pretty easy and come with GPS coordinates for easy location. I am always looking for new trails and people to roll with. Hit me up!!!
Main Page - Dirtopia, the Off-Road Encyclopedia

Back