Toys for Tots event/ride in Indiana 11/14/09

Mr. T

This will be our 3rd Annual T4T event at Haspin Acres Off Road park in laurel, Indiana. Please visit our site and follow the link from our home page.

muddybuddys.net

bring a new $10.00 min value toy and receive..A FREE meal ticket, One FREE raffle ticket and a discount on addmission to the park. We need all the support we can get if you live within the area. With times the way they are all Jeepers need to do what they can to help kids have a great Christmas!!!

Thanks!

Rob E.

THANK YOU!!!

Dear Jeepin friends,

I would like to take a few minutes and just say THANK YOU for the support and the turn out at this years Toys for Tots event! I have never been to Haspin Acres where from 8 am to noon there was a line of wheelers all the way into the town of Laurel. All I can say is WOW! You all are great people!!

To our friends from Fat Boys Jeepers, Miami Valley Four Wheelers, and all the others who worked hard to make this event happen. I dont know how we could ever do this with out you all!

This year we raised over $1,000.00 in cash donations and raffle donations. We also took in 570 brand new toys for children who would not have any Christmas without Toys for Tots. This was the toy count at the time we left Haspin on Sat. night. More toys were donated Sunday after the event as well I am sure. This doubles what we did last year!

To the United States Marine Corps and the Marine Corps League. Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club is so proud to be part of this great annual collection of toys. We support the USMC and all of our service men and women. We thank you for not only this great charity but for our freedom that we as jeepers love so much!

Looking forward to next year!

Rob Eldridge
Muddy Buddys Jeep Club President

Back