Mississippi Mud 'N Monsters-Nov 13&14-Forest, MS

SMTS

Just wanted to post information about this event, in case anyone here is interested in mud racing. I understand that most of you prefer to ride trails, but you don't have to be a full race vehicle to enjoy this type of event too!

"Mississippi Mud 'N Monsters" will be hosted at the Scott County Coliseum in Forest, Miss. on November 13 & 14. This is an indoor track, so weather will not affect the track and spectators can be comfortable too!

We will be featuring 2 side-by-side mud pits, ATV's and trucks welcome, with classes from the daily drivers to fully blown race vehicles. Entry fees are reasonable and include the driver's admission. Cash payouts in all classes are guaranteed with only a 6 racer minimum per class. 1st place receives a trophy in each class, each day, and payout is 1st through 3rd in each class.

A complete document is available with all rules, classes, fees, payouts, etc. If you would like a copy, simply send a request by email to us and we'll be happy to send it directly to you right away!

(SORRY - AFTER ATTEMPTING TO POST, YOUR SITE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GIVE OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS OR EMAIL, I'M SURE IT'S FOR SECURITY REASONS, BUT MAKES IT INCONVENIENT FOR YOU TO GET THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU GOOGLE SOUTHERN MONSTER TRUCK SHOWDOWN, OUR SITE COMES UP. YOU CAN CONTACT US FROM OUR WEBSITE, AS WELL AS SEE OTHER INFORMATION THERE. I WOULD POST THIS IF IT WOULD ALLOW ME, BUT IT DOES NOT. THANKS)

There's plenty of room for everyone, with over 200 acres available for pit parking alone, so come on out and check it out!

(As the name implies, we'll also have a full monster truck show, with racing and freestyle as well. Lots of fun for everyone!)

Hope to see you there!

Back