toys for toys @ rock run ohv

tow_hook

rock run ohv park of westen pa. is back for the 3rd annual toy run, this year the date is dec. 13th 9am. 15$ per rig to get in, so bring the family.. they do ask for a 15$ donation worth of toys. we'll be on the trails by 10am. around 3pm there will be door prizes, and hot drinks. last year it was 14 degrees :(..

see ya there, :D

for info on the park Rock Run Recreation :: Welcome

last years pics.

Attachments

• 422433098_PnyRq-L.jpeg
    422433098_PnyRq-L.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 422463380_MaLGo-L.jpeg
    422463380_MaLGo-L.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_5956.JPG
    100_5956.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
  • 422433399_eGMUP-L.jpeg
    422433399_eGMUP-L.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC03575.jpeg
    DSC03575.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_5968.JPG
    100_5968.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • 100_5948.JPG
    100_5948.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 105
I have a stock wrangler with 30x9.50 mtr's on will that work for those kind of trails. I've never been on true trails with this jeep only old logging trails and dirt roads in northern PA. Sounds like a great time.

I have a stock wrangler with 30x9.50 mtr's on will that work for those kind of trails. I've never been on true trails with this jeep only old logging trails and dirt roads in northern PA. Sounds like a great time.

you'll have a great time on the greens and low blue trails that are there, i was there in augest with my yj on 31's on street tread not even a/t's. we going to be up sat to make sure the trails are clean and passable move fallen trees etc.

Couple of questions:

I'm considering making the trip up from Baltimore. Are these guided rides? I'd like to do some blues but I don't want anything too crazy (32" MTRs but no lockers) seeing as how I will need to drive 3-3 1/2 hours back to Baltimore (real men don't use tow vehicles ;)). I'm assuming they'll break us down into groups based on ability (i.e. green, green/blue, blue, blue/black, and black). Is this correct? Looks like fun. Last question, how does this place compare to like say, the old Paragon park or Rausch Creek, in your opinion?

Couple of questions:

I'm considering making the trip up from Baltimore. Are these guided rides? I'd like to do some blues but I don't want anything too crazy (32" MTRs but no lockers) seeing as how I will need to drive 3-3 1/2 hours back to Baltimore (real men don't use tow vehicles ;)). I'm assuming they'll break us down into groups based on ability (i.e. green, green/blue, blue, blue/black, and black). Is this correct? Looks like fun. Last question, how does this place compare to like say, the old Paragon park or Rausch Creek, in your opinion?

yes, all the trails are guided. yes you can pick your group, green blue etc. and if it is too easy or hard you can bump up or down. the guides will help ya pick, based off what trails they are doing that day. the park is growing,( second full year open ) there is a full day of trails per color, but not a weekend ...but more is being opened, and planed for 2010. as for your jeep with 32's i was up running greens/ low blues with my yj on 31's and had fun.

Back