Southern NY?

Beefy85CJ7

I live about an hour south of Albany, or 2 1/2 hrs north of NYC...right along the east side of the hudson...anyone got any clubs around or near here??[addsig]

Dude looks like you are going to have to start one! good Luck Tug :-D [addsig]

It's not too far from you, so you could check out Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance. They're in The Pocono Mountains near Allentown PA, but have members from your area, and as far south as Deleware. They also have a BIG share in Paragon Adventure Park (www.paragonap.com).

It's a great club full of excellent advice, and wonderfull people.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I am from Buffalo, NY but go to RIT in Rochester and there is a club here called MudNuts. I want to join them sometime.... [addsig]

Hey I live in the Hudson valley aswell there are a couple of clubs locally but I usually go wheelin on my own. Want to go if you know anywhere to go or we can hit the trails I know. Let me know, email me at dal22ses@yahoo.com i am bored of going by myself. :-D I live about the same distance from the city and the same from albany about an hour, located near kingston, poughkeepsie, new paltz, highland, wappingers falls any of them sound close to you?[addsig]

No club but we do run the Catskill Mtns Jeep Jamboree in Sullivan County (Monticello/ Kiamesha), NY. Sept 5-7th, 2003. We're moving back to the old Concord Resort Monster Golf Club House for this fall and should be a good time! For info, check JJUSA's site at: www.jeepjamboreeusa.com
Happy trails, MIKE mtaylor724@hvc.rr.com[addsig]

Back