Oregon Fun!

Jeepin91

Hey, im trying to organize or find some fellow jeepers out there that want to get together and go have some fun. Im in Portland Oregon. There has to be some jeepin family out around here...

TypeR498@aol.com[addsig]

It is hard to get things started in an area. You may find that there is already a 4x4 club doing good work in your area. They seem to keep this sort of thing a secret. There is a local in a really nice land rover defender 90 here and could not get a wave out of him. Then we wound up in the same parking lot at the same time and meet. Great young guy. Set up very nicely (not to be a Jeep) heheheh any how got to talking and it looks like I made a new off roading buddy! Just make the move most are willing to play. Tug[addsig]

Thanks tug. Wish it was easier done than said. :) I will continue on my search to get some wheelin buddys together. I know they are out there![addsig]

There are alot of jeeps in the portland (vanc) area. The main club is jolly jeepers, i believe they have a web page. They do a weekend run every summer and club runs through out the year. Then there are us rag-tag groups who go wheeling just to go. If my group goes on a snow run here in a couple of weeks i'll post it. Looks like we'll get some this weekend......Later.........dave

Back