TeXaS?????

Dang it boy have you been left in Texas all alone. That is a sad note just click your hills three times and turn arond slow and say There is no place like home There is no place like home There is no place like home and all well be good again. God Bless Texas! Tug :-D [addsig]

Hopefully a future Jeep owner in SE Houston.
(Pondering a CJ7 for a future Hemi upgrade.)

Not for rock crawling, just for fun/conversion!
[addsig]

I live almost right on the TX, NM border...100miles southwest of Amarillo.[addsig]

jhiggens, kind Sir I'm 24 days late in my reply, yet only an hour or so away, due North on the 45 just your side of The Woodlands. Spring Texas. Talked back in forth since late last year, might as well set up a meet. :) If you care to. I've learned alot from your writings, and don't be suprised if I bring a notebook with me so I can gather some more of your wisdom. Thanks.[addsig]

i am from bonham TX ( 30 mins. north of paris texas) but i am so far away from home right now i am stationed in germany but i still in texas in my heart god bless texas and i cant wait till i back where poeple talk rightlol from joseph[addsig]

Not really Texas, but West Texas!
El Paso! (aka hell)
I roll with a local group called creepers. Let me know if you all come out west. :-D

edited by: mingez, May 21, 2003 - 06:00 PM[addsig]

Man am I glad to see I am not the only one here...whew it was scarry for a while Houston,tx Is here and I am holding strong Hope to meet up with a few of YA'LL one day ......, :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Ovilla, TX here, just 30 minutes south of Dallas off of 35, not much going on around here. Small town with to many quota hungry cops, lol.[addsig]

LOL I know that feeling any time all you fellow TeXans want to get together let me know and we can plan something....JOSH :-D :cool: :-D [addsig]

Back