Miller jeep trail ride in california

Sully

Well,it looks like I will be making another trip to the lockwood trails.I am not sure on the date exactly,but I am heading out there again soon.Was wondering if any of you guys where interested in joining me out there in lockwood.If you are wondering where these trails are located,here you go.The trails are located in lockwood,california.About 40 miles south of bakersfield and about 30 miles north of six flags theme park.I dont have an exact address,so bare with me here.If you would like to join up and head out or just need more information(trail condition,directions),please send me a private message or just reply to this topic.Thanks all.Hope to see you out on the trail. :) Sully

Sully, I would be so in bro, but there are 3000 miles between us and I can't afford that much gas, I have no money, Remember I owns a jeep!

Yo Sully - I am going to be camping with one other family in lockwood valley this weekend 9-12 to 9-14. We are getting there Friday night and will be between pine springs camp ground and yellow jacket trail. Give me a call my e mail has not been working 818-789-7884. If you do plan on doing the miller trail be very carefull it is very difficult and is very hard even on a motorcycle. I would not go on it unless you are with someone who has done it before. Cya Dirk

Dirk,I road the miller jeep trail last labor day.And I know some of the obsticles can be very tough.Dont worry,I am prepared to attack some tough obsticles. 8) Sully

Back