wheelin on saturday!

phatyaspen

hey yall im trying to organize a little trail ride by a local trail by my house...its in ahrford county maryland...if your intersted in just reply to this ill be hcecking frequently...i want a ot fo poeple to come..twisted cooper might come if hes off and i got a bunch fo people comin already...theres everything here...mud pits hills rocks creeks streams..anything you can imagine is there :lol:

Love to come but is a day trip dude! Can't come this time, work weekends....but maybe antoher time!

Lady

well that was a hell of a lot of fun today...twistedcooper has pics he will be putting up...i cant wait until i can see the pics it was only me twistedcooper and this guy christian. All in all a great day of wheelin' i lost part of my step thats it :roll: lots of fun

dude christian you were frame deep in a RUT :shock: but its cool def the best time ive ever had wheelin except for the untimely death of pokey the turtle :(

can rotors be too big...

Sorry I missed the best action pic of the day, my son pole vaulting across a little stream with a tree limb!

Will be out for a few.......

Fun Fun Fun! wish I had been there but until I get the carb on I am stranded. tug :cry:

Phaty, I have been tossing round the K&N filter idea. I hear that the improvements you see from it are at peak when rpms are around like five but you hardly ever take a jeep that high? Is that true for you? I wouldnt want to do it if it was for speed only but I had heard alot about it.

What was your original reason for putting it in? Thanks for repsonding.

Lady

Back