Polar Paragon Trip

stinkycheeseman

If you are foolish (like most "jeepers are") and think you are immune to the cold then you'll love the next few lines. I would like to arrange a trip to Paragon in January. If you have been there you know that not much else compares on the east coast, and for the others, it is worth any traveling distance. If you are intrested please reply and let me know. To the Boston group, "we could have a wicked time again!" Bring the Rubicon! It won't overheat in the snow. I didn't forget Zeb and little sis either Laughing :lol: .

this sounds cold slick and wonderful! I only wish I was not that far away. Lucky to have all the trails I need. I can not seem to get these all rode out so I will have to stay here and suffer through these old trails. tug

Stinky, Whats up bro! Johnny Here (blue YJ) I would love to trek down, but january is a tuff onth for me! Definatly be seeing ya in the spring!!

Id love to come. I'll have to see what I can arrange as the time gets closer. Thanks dude!

Lady

It is going to be a cold one! I was thinking the 17-18 of January (Monday most are off for DMLK B-day, may be a 3 day trip!!!) Let me know if this works for all!
Johnny, it would be great to see your beast tear it up, but I know schedules are hard to manipulate outside the "jeep" world! You have a raincheck for spring :mrgreen: .
All are welcome even trucks! My friend and Paragon Guru drives something other than a jeep :shock: . Rookies (male/female we don't care) are welcome!!! Rookies will be helped and not left in the dark :!: If you ever thought about going to Paragon and testing your ride in the snow this is your oppurtunity. If you ever rode with us (3 free amigos) please let the rookies and others know that it is a great time!

Thanks,
SCM

Mike and Laura,

As it stands today, Z and I will be there to wheel. I still have a ton of stuff to do on my jeep but it should be done before then. Gonna run still? Have any interest from anywhere else?

lady

LadyJeepFreak, YEEAAHH!!!!! That's wicked cool! I can't wait!!!! I have some people that might be interesed in coming...but not sure. One kid stock TJ, and another XJ, but they don't know what they are doing, yet. Either way...I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!!!

G/F, it will be a blast I'm sure! I will make sure we get to do the dinner thing this time. :roll: I'll calm his happy azz down before we get there. lol

Looking forward to it also. Will have to talk more before then about it!

Lady

Lady,

We will defintally have a much smaller crowd this time, and be able to do dinner, yum. I will be in touch!

What Level R U planning on ? Is this going to be another "stocker" run. Maybe stock with same challenge as Rock Swamp ?
Laura- is your jeep going to be exactally the same as last time ?
And what was the kids name that went 1st day last time ? He had the inside rhino-lined and was from broadheadsville pa...........

Dinner ! YES ! Driving home hungry suckz.
Maybe a bar where we can all go to get really hammered !!!!!!!!!!

White, No my Jeep is not going to be the same. So I don't have to tell a long painful story, I got a lift (1 3/4" spacers) and I'm putting 32" M/T's...SO I will be much higher.

I think that kids name was Chris...I havn't seen him here lately.

Are we going to do 2 or 3 days? Joe has to take that monday off...I would love to do 3 days...it would be fun.

not sure about the 3 days. Would like to see how many can make it.
Good deal with the tires :)

Yeah, I even got a better deal on the lift, the stupid guy messed up, so he gave it to me at cost. Then I was thinking how the hell do I know what his cost is! So who know..I'm still upset about it. But, whatever.

Hi everyone,

I am sitting up taking my meds, wishing well never mind.. I have a doc appt tomorrow morning. <sigh> Anyway,

I found this info on another forum, I assume you already know this (mike and tom)? If this is true, you gonna book for us again?
Z and I can only come for the weekend and not Monday, we don't get that day off as a holiday. Joe, love to see ya dude!

Lady
===========================================
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to pass the word along that Paragon is closing for the season due to the weather.

We are open by appointment only for groups and we will gladly open for clubs to have rides or come and play. Please send us an e-mail or give us a call if you want to come up.

Please keep in mind, we are by appointment only, so if you make a reservation, please remember that we are opening the park for you or your club. If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible.

Please pass this information on to your club or anyone you feel would like to visit the park during the winter season.

We wish you all the best of the holiday season.

Paragon Adventure Park
P.O. Box 798
Hazleton, Pa 18201
(570) 384-0550
(570) 384-0551
www.paragonap.com

Yes, its still on. We will just need to be certain of who will show up.
The more the better. I txt mike to tell him about it. So whenever he gets around to checking the board.

Back