Camp Jeep 04 in VA

southtj

Anyone here going this year. I am officially registered and have convinced the wife to go. She used to live there in Charlottesville and will visit old friends also. Lookin forward to it. :D

I really want to go to that one. Heard great things about the location. Been trying to recruit some buddies but the cost is turning them away. If im not mistaken you can ride that area without the whole camp jeep thing and cost you about $20.00. Maybe that would be a good place to setup a ride. I know Terry Mason the webmaster here is not far from there either. Im in wilmington, nc so not too far.

i am seriously looking into it. i would love to go, but the cost seems kinda high. there really isnt a whole lot of info about what i going to be there and what all the price includes. i would have to make a 6 hr. ride and be disappointed.

Will probably go to this one. Still trying to convince the wife as well as some members of the Central Ohio Jeep Club to go with me. It would be nice to have a caravan going down there.

there are a group from my club here in michigan, planing on going convoy down maybe we will see you on the road

8) I got another flyer on this the other day. I would go, its not all to far away but the cost does seem high for what is exchanged for it. Not sure, but still an option. We'll see.

Lady

Did anyone here make it to camp Jeep last week? Because of a change in job situations, I was unable to go but maybe next year.

Back