SFJC Meet and Greet 02.05.2012

RockOn93

South Florida Jeep Club will be having a Meet And Greet on Sunday 02.05.12 for those that may be interested in coming by and checking us out.

We are going to be at Big City Dogs II. Start time high noon!

Big City Dogs II located at 2451 South University Drive in Davie Florida. http://www.hotdogmagic.com/ Just south of Tower Shops on the west side of University. Same plaza as Sonny's B.B.Q on the opposite end.

The restaurant is a small place but the owner is no stranger to hosting clubs. He regularly host a local motorcycle club and has served over 100 bikers at once. His place is closed on Sunday but he has encourage me to make this a Sunday thing so he can open up this place to accommodate us and receive the full attention of his staff. Very cool if you ask me.

Now for the important stuff... The food is the ultimate in comfort food. This place has won Palm Beach and Broward New Times Best Burger 3 years in a row. Google the place... it's loaded with positive reviews. If you like Chicago style hot dogs... you won’t find a better one in south Florida... I have tried them all. His Italian Beef and Philly Cheese Steaks are awesome as well.

It would be great to see some new faces. Thanks guys.

Today I stopped by a couple of my "go to shops" and purchased some gear that will be raffled off at this event.

First stop Lafayette Homeowners Electronics. Bob will be putting together a CB radio package that will for this event... What will it consist of? I don't know but I gave him a price range and he is going to work on something and let me know.

Next stop was Morris 4x4 Center. Purchased a handful of items that range from appearel to offroad gear. Nothing crazy or expensive... Just some cool stuff that any Jeeper could use. And while I was there a twisted some arms and got a couple of fellas to agree to come out and see us.

Hope to see some of you folks as well!

Rumor has it that the West Palm Beach 4 Wheel Parts will be donating some ear for our raffle for our MnG.

We hope to see some new faces Sunday. Come on out and check us out... You got nothing better to do!

Back