Redneck Yacht Club - Car Destroyed

Wow, that's crazy. I wonder if the guy was drunk, or just didn't care.

BTW - what's the Redneck Yacht Club - an event or a place?

Attachments

• 17020130_BG2.jpg
    17020130_BG2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 6,612
  • 17020130_BG3.jpg
    17020130_BG3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 7,703
  • 17020130_BG4.jpg
    17020130_BG4.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 2,075
Its a place. Private land that holds large mudding events. Camping, concerts, etc. bunch of videos of the place on YouTube. It's a big party. I don't go there... Just not my kinda thing. Little too crazy for my wheelin taste.

embarassing :/ thats the closest offroading place to me...

Lee county... I lived over that way for about 10 years or so. There's a good bunch of guys over on your side of the State - Caloosa Jeepers. I rode with with at Bear Island. Good people.

The guy with the monster van presented the girl witha $6,500 check for her car. Good for him! Way to do the right thing! Perhaps he isn't a total d-bag after all

i guess so, at least he owned up and did what he needed to do

thats what i was thinking he was probibly trying to cover his rear end on the way out

it doesent mean he isnt a ignorant irresponsible redneck still, i mean think about it, my cherokee isnt worth much but if something like that happened to it the sentimental value would be more than enough for me to sue him, i dont care hiw much money he gives me i love my jeep that much

Last edited:
Won't argue any of that... His decision making process is questionable at best. If I had to bet, I wouldn't have thought that he would have given her a check. So credit for trying to make things right.

maybe he was drunk when he did it and sober when he wrote te check

My 98 jeep was about $4750 but after the hard work and blood its value to me is a lot more because of my time in it.

*ponders tho*
my jeep keeps stalling so maybe i would like something like that to happen and get the cash :-D

Back