4 Wheels Parts West Palm Beach - Benefit for Veteran's Charity

RockOn93

I hope everyone that reads this gets as motivated as I did to attend this event.

4 Wheel Parts in West Palm Beach, located at 2240 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409, is hosting a benefit for wounded veterans on march 10th @ 10am. The charity organization that this connected with this is Faith*Hope*Love*Charity Inc. You can learn more about their work and mission at http://www.standown.org. They do very similar work like the Wounded Warrior Project... assisting veterans with emotional and physical wounds as a result of their service to our country. 4 Wheel parts will be present 2 Ford F150 Raptors that have been tricked out by the 4WP folks and donated for use of wounded veterans to wheel with. This event has been receiving both local and national media attention. Rumor is that CNN will be present and possibly Congressman Alan West as well.

The folks over at 4 Wheel Parts asked me to help spread the word to the Jeep community as well as extend invitations to Jeep and 4x4 clubs to attend. As an incentive, if your club has 7 or more vehicle represented at this event, 4 Wheel Parts will donate a 8K lb Smitybilt winch to your club.

There will be a bounce house for the kids, burgers and dogs and not to mention 4 Wheel Parts will also be having a HUGE sale and product promotions. South Florida Jeep Club will have an RTI ramp on site for you to "Check Your Flex'. Also the fine folks with High Rollers Jeep club will also be there as well.

e11e8805-1.jpg

4wp1-1.jpg

I wish I could make it. My best friend's son is getting married and I got volunteered to do a slide show at the wedding....
I donate to wounded warrior project. I will check into this new group and try to help as much as I can. Current and past soldiers and their families is something that is very close to my heart. I stopped donating to political campaigns, church, police benevolent assoc and anybody else. I only give to military causes and SPCA.

Come on out and support our veterans... meet the fine folks from South Florida Jeep Club and High Rollers... get something to eat... let the kids hit the bounce house... the RTI ramp. Pat over at 4wp said that the rock pile is getting some new culverts for Saturday. Here are some pics from pervious 4WP West Palm Beach events...

5852125310_3d8bfd934b-1.jpg

5852152108_8ff64331d3-1.jpg

5852120254_a0c83acd22-1.jpg

5069936698_8c6e35bdd0-1.jpg

5067155834_6261b2e67a-1.jpg

Check for $25 sent today to stand down.org
Sorry I can't make it. Unfortunately I fly out of Tampa every Tuesday and get home usually on Friday night of if working on the west coast, I get home on Saturday evening. In two weeks, I will be in Utah for a full week and then fly to Michigan and work there for a week. Not much time at home.... When I usually get home, a burry my self in the shop making custom parts. My guys working for me don't want to work on the weekend, rather be fishing but cry that they are broke.........

No worries at all. We have some other things happening along these lines in the very near future. Since this is something that peaks your interest I willbe sure to clue you in.

Thanks and please do that. As a vet, that has always been my number one priority after taking care of my family, taking care of my brothers and sisters, past and current serving in our armed forces. That includes their families. Always remember that when you see someone wearing that uniform, you see someone's son or daughter, someone's husband or wife, someone's mom or dad.
Stay in touch my friend.
PS sorry I didn't sent you the pics but I had some issues with one of my machines so things got crazy. I will take pictures of my stereo components and PM them to you this weekend. Once again, I apologize for that.
:shades:

Bump

Stop by and check it out tomorrow! Tell the wife you'll take her to Bed Bath and Beyond on Sunday:D

If you missed it you missed a good time. Excellent turnout... standing room only. Couldn't fit all the Jeeps in the parking lot. Well over 50 for the day.

Raffle items were awesome - Bushwacker fender flares, 40" LED light Bar, 20" LED light bar, several sets of LED Fog Lights, several Superchip programmers, Hi Lift, and buch more.

About 20 or so Jeeps tired their rig on our RTI ramp with SFJC very own Sergio taking the top score of the day. The rock pile took out a couple of Jeeps with the addition of the culverts. Some driveshafts and rocker panels among the breakage.

We raised some money for Stand Down - help for homeless veterans with addictions and had a real good time in the process. Thank you for those who attended. Below is a video shot by hartke20g - thank you Jorge.

This event and South Florida Jeep Club was featured in this month's Off Road Adventure Magazine. Check it out when you get a chance!

Back