Jeep club in pasco county area!

Ghost Rider

Hey guys,
Anyone interested in starting a Jeep club un Pasco-Hernando counties area? Hilsborough and Pinellas included. There must be someone here....

now I got the jeep running great I had a exhast weld break. can u do welds. ?
No I just do machining. My shop is off Atlanta av of 19 right by the old hub cap house. I wouldn't be in town this week but I will drop you a message and we can get together. I will like to start a jeep club with a bunch of people and go for rides.
:shades::shades:

I live in paseo also and would love to start a club with you guys. Let me know

simple2029 said:
I meet a lot of jeep people but a lot are rich snobs.. its nice to meet normals lol

Keep in touch Brother! No snubs here. I am a working guy and my daughter (FLJeepGurl) goes to college and drives her 98 TJ. I kinda like to drive back roads of state road 50 and go have lunch at Bayport Inn. Maybe we can get together and go for a ride.

I meet a lot of jeep people but a lot are rich snobs.. its nice to meet normals lol

I am going to Inglis for the MudUp at the end of the month. Are you going??? If you do, let me know. Maybe we can all ride together. That will make at least 3 Jeeps from Pasco.

We are starting a Jeep club in the pasco county area, Called JeepCreations It will be sponsered by Ferman Jeep in New Port Richey.
Just got approvals, working on getting everything all setup! We will hold a meetup hopefully hopefully next month Sunday May 24th.

Working on gaining enough of a following before then so we have a nice turnout. It will be held at Ferman Jeep in New Port Richey, we will clear a section of the parking lot, have a BBQ, hang out with some Jeep People and check out some nice Jeeps!

message me if your interested, so I know who would be interested in joining!

We are starting a Jeep club in the pasco county area, Called JeepCreations It will be sponsered by Ferman Jeep in New Port Richey.
Just got approvals, working on getting everything all setup! We will hold a meetup hopefully hopefully next month Sunday May 24th.

Working on gaining enough of a following before then so we have a nice turnout. It will be held at Ferman Jeep in New Port Richey, we will clear a section of the parking lot, have a BBQ, hang out with some Jeep People and check out some nice Jeeps!

message me if your interested, so I know who would be interested in joining!

Did this club get started if so I am interested in joining.

Back