Special project

Ghost Rider

Looking for a hood, grill and fenders for a 1962 Jeep Gladiator. If I could find a whole truck even better. If someone has the whole body for it that will be OK too.

Is it this style?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/Jeep_Gladiator.jpg

If so, they made them till '88 but the grill changed late '60s

Oh yeah.... I am looking for one. Just saw a concept Jeep that looked a lot like and reminded me of the gladiator. That will be nice start project... Make the cab convertible, cut the front of the bed out, lift out the body, huge fender flares an some nice 37" tires.... A nice olive green paint job.... Then I wake up and got back to reality!! LOL The answer is yes that is what I am looking or. That one isn't your is it?

Oh yeah.... I am looking for one. Just saw a concept Jeep that looked a lot like and reminded me of the gladiator. That will be nice start project... Make the cab convertible, cut the front of the bed out, lift out the body, huge fender flares an some nice 37" tires.... A nice olive green paint job.... Then I wake up and got back to reality!! LOL The answer is yes that is what I am looking or. That one isn't your is it?

Not that one. Mine is more of a project. It has the newer grill, but I have a Gladiator grill to swap in.

honcho-1.jpg

Back