Hey, Terry!

mud4feet

RE: Double WHAT ?

Like the new look of the site. And I noticed that posts that I haven't read are not marked as read anymore (and no Google ads either......related?). Keep up the good work - we all REALLY appreciate it. I don't envy your labor, but appreciate your dedication. Thanx much for being there,

mud

He's done a great job with the site. check out the 'maximize' function at the top of every forum page.

those goooooogle ads were causing some problems, that could have been one of them. I'm glad Terry's always working to improve things around here.

RE: East Chaicago to Elkheart and back!

Terry has created a Monster here but he keeos it in great working order and well feed! Thanks Terry

Thanks guys. The gogle ads were causing problems for the moderators, and with the unread posts, so they had to go, but will be back once we get the bugs out of the message board.

The maximize is cool, and I'm also fond of the file attachment thingy - you don't have to run off and find a place to host your images, you can just upload them here (well, there are some pretty tight limits - 50K max per image, 250K max per user - I'll probably have to up that).

Example A:

RE: Finding results of my poll

Nice touch with the attachments! I didn't even notice the maximize 'till I read this thread.

Great Job Terry.

Back