Forum clock

Maybe something along the bottom of someones post........like a "PM" button that would automatically open to the person. Like your last post above here. "Profile" "Quote" "PM", then the "PM" would open the window automatically open so I can pm you w/o having to go to your profile. I'm just lazy
image-missing.png
. A pop up notification would be great for new incoming messages though. I'm not to familiar with this format of BB though, so I don't know what limitations you have with software. You're certainly on top of things though
image-missing.png
![addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I'm just lazy
image-missing.png
. A pop up notification would be great for new incoming messages though. I'm not to familiar with this format of BB though, </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I agree with ya drack. Hey by the way nice to meet you, my name is Keith and I'm new to the board. Can one of you guys or maybe BobJ fix me up with a custom avatar. If so I would like an ARB sticker!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Can we even upload our own avatars???? I thought we were limited to the supplied selections. Not complaing, just curious 'tis all
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

PMs do work.. dunno why I didn't get the first one...

and I like the selection of AVs
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>PMs do work.. dunno why I didn't get the first one...

and I like the selection of AVs
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't say I didn't like them
image-missing.png
.......I like my new one
image-missing.png

New question.......can we enable bbcode in the PM's? I like harrassing Bill and it's more fun when I can insert certain less than tactful smilies
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

the smilies work in the PM you sent me.. however the bold code didn't
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>the smilies work in the PM you sent me.. however the bold code didn't
image-missing.png

It's weird, the basics like
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
and stuff work, but other coding for
image-missing.png
and bold and img's don't.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I should be -7:00 central time but when I set it to that its still off by

+5 hours...

What's the deal?
image-missing.png

I thought -6:00 was CST??[addsig]

Back