Forum clock

MrBill

I should be -7:00 central time but when I set it to that its still off by

+5 hours...

What's the deal?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i've noticed since they moved to the new server that the clock has been completely off.. I think they're still working on that
image-missing.png
[addsig]

We're going to have to chalk this one up to human error.

BobJ was right - the previous server's time zone was set differently than the new one.

Everything should be fixed now.

Terry[addsig]

How do I get rid of the [+/-] feedback button
image-missing.png
? Also, why can't I "right click" here
image-missing.png
?[addsig]

I just ditched the feedback thing, I never got any usefull info from it anyway.

I actually disabled right click some time ago, and no one has ever mentioned it.

I hated doing it, but people were taking the images from the Crazy pics and Reader Rides section and posting them on other sites, It's taken me about 4 years to get those pictures, as they are all submitted by readers.

What are your thoughts on right clicking? Do people really care? [addsig]

I understand about the right clicking. I just use it primarily at home when I'm limited to dial up. It makes it easier to open a thread and then go back to the main forum........just lazy I reckon
image-missing.png
. Also, I use it to copy and paste pics to other threads, no big deal though, just struck me as odd
image-missing.png
........you'll find I'm rather odd as time passes though
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Is there anyway to dump the / in front of my user name......../'drack.........I registered as 'drack, just being anal now
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

I sent you a pm about your username -

I had to change it to "drack"

instead of "'drack"

The website complains when we have extra ' s added

You'll have to log back in using "drack" and your old password

Terry[addsig]

I use right click for the same thing. I've found that I can just hit File -> New -> Window, to open a new browser (although not quite as easy)[addsig]

While I got ya here
image-missing.png
, what's with the "quote" function? I tried using it a couple times earlier(it's my life mission to bust Mr. Bill's chops
image-missing.png
) and all I got was a "new reply" window, so I just plugged in my own coding to make it work(actually that was to bust on Bob_J's chops
image-missing.png
) . Just curious, I'll stop bugging you eventually
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>While I got ya here
image-missing.png
, what's with the "quote" function? I tried using it a couple times earlier(it's my life mission to bust Mr. Bill's chops
image-missing.png
) and all I got was a "new reply" window, so I just plugged in my own coding to make it work(actually that was to bust on Bob_J's chops
image-missing.png
) . Just curious, I'll stop bugging you eventually
image-missing.png
.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Good catch -

Try it again
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Good catch -

Try it again
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Your quick
image-missing.png
!

edit: dammit, I was trying to be too clever
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

this seems to be the bug thread
image-missing.png

I had someone say in a thread they sent me a PM but I never got it
image-missing.png

user error or are they on the fritz as well?[addsig]

I use right clicking all the time for copy/paste stuff. Can it be re-enabled or would you rather keep it off...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

And since I just did it again...

Is there a reason there is a broken link to the forum you're on when you're not inside a post. I keep clicking on the forum link (accidentally) when I'm trying to get to the main forum list and it continually gives me an "forum does not exist" error page.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My turn, my turn!!!
image-missing.png
Is it possible to make a "quick link" and auto notification for the PM system? We're pita's aren't we
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
?????[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>And since I just did it again...

Is there a reason there is a broken link to the forum you're on when you're not inside a post. I keep clicking on the forum link (accidentally) when I'm trying to get to the main forum list and it continually gives me an "forum does not exist" error page.
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Should be fixed now.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>My turn, my turn!!!
image-missing.png
Is it possible to make a "quick link" and auto notification for the PM system? We're pita's aren't we
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
?????</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

By quick link, what do you mean? When you first login, or just open the homepage, you should see a list of users online. There will be some numbers slightly to the right of your name. The first one is new pms, and the second is total number of pms.

I agree with the notification of a new pm, we really need that, I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Terry[addsig]

Back