Am I losing it?

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper

ok..I know I'm not all there, but I'm I going crazy too? In all the forums except "General" & "CJ,YJ & TJ" when I pull up a post it fits my screen. When I pull up a post from the latter 2 it does NOT fit my screen..it is too wide..I have to scroll over to read..this has only happened I think in the last couple of days.
Anyone else experiencing this? or am I losing it? <--- disregard last ?

RE: 77 cj7 crawler

I was fine with most posts 'til you added that warning label to your sig.....it widened your sig no now everytime I read something you've responded to (or a post you started - like this one!), I have to scroll side to side to read everything. Maybe if you could move that little Jeeper guy underneath?? Like 'em both, so maybe just some rearranging?
That's the only problems I've experienced (at this screen resolution, anyway).

And, yes, YOU'RE LOSING IT!!!!! :lol: :lol: But don't worry, I lost it a long time ago! :mrgreen:

Geezzzzz...now I really feel stupid :oops: Sorry to anyone that had to scroll over... :roll: I removed part of the sig.....THANKS MUD for getting me back to..ah..er...closer to sanity!

Can a MOD just delete this entire post......no don't do that maybe someone else can learn something at my expence.......mumble, mumble,$&@!,mumble @ss, #$*&^!!!!!!

Oh, man, you took out the little Jeeper guy!!! I liked that thing!! That width is much better, though.

RE: No heat

Hey!! that's MUCH better - TWO Jeeps!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta get that thing and put a black one and a red one on there (my TJ and mudwoman's YJ)! BTW - did you just add that "Never Jeep Alone" when you added the other Jeep?

Great sig, Terry!!! (and narrow, too! :lol: )

RE: Just got back from Moab

Finally, another "Picture villian" besides me! Yay!! Thanks Terry!!

Back